Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Last Hurdle @ GIT

I took a walk around the world
To ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time

Feels good to be in heaven...
Yea i am in heaven.It was the most dreaded schedule of my life this May2007. Just fin my final year engineering exams today.Just came back home from the last of the BE ka exams.
Still got the project demo to go now.But that doesnt matter.
...the shit part of it being my dislike for Applied Thermodynamics.Anyways i got thru with that too.Doesnt matter much now.I'm out of all those GMD situations now...Sahi mein...can't believe it.
Still a fortnight to go.
Will miss Salvo,King Lappy,Pulkit,Sid,Topper Kunal,Chatter,Pavan, Tharki Sachin after that
Another chapter about to come to a close.

1 Comments:

At 02 June, 2007 04:42, Blogger Utopia said...

yeah life just flashes past by and we don't even realise. i know how that feels. quite overwhelming actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home