Friday, December 01, 2006

Stairway to heaven.

Yea,I just saw it 2de.The stairway to heaven...that too twice.Was going to the college early today morning.Already was bugged of things.Had just finished the 4th internal last week...n was occupied with the journal submission...i hadnt written even a page of it.So u can think as to why i was pissed of with things.

Anyways ,coming back to that stairway stuff,I was on was to college and i stopped at the Crossroad.There was a truck beside.Just when the white clothed cop gave to signal for a go ahead,this bastard truckwallah turned towards the left...the rear wheel just brushing against my right arm.F*** man.Had a heated arguement with that truckwallah for some time.

Going further, I just saw a rickshawallah trying to go across the road....n thats asshole...was looking at the other side.Although i continuously the horn this shit of a piece on earth dint pay a heed.I just couldnt apply the brakes cuz of the speed.Had I,I'd have now been in the hosp without even bumping into the rick...so i just went ahead n just brushed the front wheel of the rick. Result:another heated arguement.And this time with the M'**** and B'**** slang.

Fuck man I just went ahed and felt that i was just at the counter to get my ticket to heaven...or say hell.I was for sure frightened after this...thinking that "today" will be a shit of a time....anyways i am back home now...after all that journal writing ka natak which will never end for another week.

Another reason for me getting bugged....These ass HUTCH guys (...they promised a free 100sms/day ka plan...n now they say that they r gonna stop that scheme n charge for the sms...they really want to loot us man.thihs has nothing to do with the blosg ka title but phir bhi i felt like posting it in here to make it an issue (hope so).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home