Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The 4 letter word

FUCK....Think that first word was the least that i could do to express the frustration of rattofying those angrezi words.I think i should resort to that shift+123 type gaali galoch.And just when i think of taking a break the incubus "starring" words starts...I always forget the meaning of: insouciant,nepanthe,sybarite,emasculate,apotheosis....the list goes on.The worst part of it all is that D-day is nearing.Dont know whats gonna happen.I am damn tensed.But anyways I always make a point every morning to read the blog previous to this.Thats what inspires me that there is some light @ the end of the tunnel.

Watched "Pyar Ke Side Effects" on Sunday.12 of us.Damn sahi movie man...love the role played by Ranvir Shorey.I always knew that Rahul Bose starrers are too good.But Ranvir sahi mein stole the show.The best part of it all is that some characters from that "reel" movie which resembled some people from real life.FUCK we laughed as if we havent laughed for years.
Now dont ask me why I am using that 4 letter word again.To tell u some fact,I have a audio clip on my PC which says that its the universal word after "GOD" by which we can express N number of emotions.Works with me though.

Now I am eagerly waiting to watch Bas ek pal.the two gaanas "tere bin" and "bas ek pal" have already made me a fan of the movie even before its release.Anyway, I like those Sanjay suri and Juhi chawla movies.Sometimes I do feel thats its true to a greater extent that theres just one incident,yea, a pal which may change the course of ones life.A course which one wouldnt even imagine.And FUCK, this is true with me.

Don't you feel now that the word can be used universally?? ;)

4 Comments:

At 27 September, 2006 08:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck sahi hai.
And dude I loath those Suri n Juhi starrers... Damn boring movies man.

Hope you blog fucking regularly.


Fuck ya...er I mean see ya...
:D

 
At 27 September, 2006 09:23, Blogger Ketaki said...

FUCK! feel like i am on my way of becoming ur fan :-P
kewl blog indeed!

study hard and keep writing!
take care.. love ya loads! :-)

 
At 03 October, 2006 22:48, Blogger Sudarshan said...

Lol...No coments about the F-word.
Though I admit that its extemely popular lol.

I wanna see that movie too lol..Pyar Ke Side effects..

Good luck on your GRE dude!!

 
At 06 October, 2006 09:33, Blogger Gangadhar said...

seen pyar ke side effects..liked it,abhi

gangadhar
http://ganga.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home