Monday, November 06, 2006

All my troubles are here to stay.

Now what all i am gonna bark in here is coz of Nihar.
Had been to his ghar a couple of days back.His laptop was playing his favourite AC/DC gaana "Long way to the top".Actually i have this habit of changing gaanas midway when playing then...so i switched it over to "Walk of Life"...and just after Knopfler finished this gaana,Nihar as this "billion $ Q"

"Abhya dont you get some feeling when you listen to gaanas?...i mean dont they mesmerise you?"? (This a billion dollar Q???)

"There aren't any I've thought of.Why?" I asked as I sipped coffee.

"Arre sable nahi,I just casually asked after i listened to this Walk of life"

I just listened to a few more gaanas,discussed a few things that what he referes to as "Bakchodi"...another word for phaltu talk if I am right,n then was back home.

Today was a long day.The gym @ 6,College @ 8am...i entered Shivkumars lecture late as usual.Lectures of the day finished @ 2pm odd...factory,FACT and back home @ 6pm.
Put on the PC...n put on the playlist i usually listen to.2/3 gaanas later iTunes was played the Beatles stuff "yesterdays"...in a jiffy i realised what Nihar said was true.Some gaans do change ur mood. and this is true with me @ the moment...cuz when beatles sung the line "all my troubles are here to stay" from yesterdays...i just realised that they are indeed here to stay as i already gave a clue of them in some of my earlier posts.I need to kick these troubles out of my life.When and how,...i got to think about it.Hope I get to see that day soon.

3 Comments:

At 12 November, 2006 00:11, Blogger Prax said...

Bakchodhi???? Half the bloggers wont even understand the true meanin' of it. But then, there is no other precise word to describe that situation.

 
At 16 December, 2006 05:58, Blogger Phoenix said...

take heart man..not all days are as bad as that..had quite a few myself....i love ur dedication to ur gym..@6?man ure gr8

 
At 16 December, 2006 05:59, Blogger Phoenix said...

take heart...bad days cum n they go...had sum myself..luv ur dedication to ur gym..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home