Monday, July 24, 2006

Bounce!!

Finally its all over...blogspots back...
N now that it is...people at the blogworld can keep on singing...

I been knocked down so many times
Counted out 6, 7, 8, 9
Written off like some bad deal
If youre breathing you know how it feels
Call it karma, call it luck
Me, I just dont give a

Bounce, bounce nothings gonna keep me down
Bounce, bounce stand up, shout it out
Bounce, bounce I play hard, I play to win
Count me out, count me in
Ill be bouncing back again.


Duniya...blogs do make a difference.

6 Comments:

At 24 July, 2006 06:26, Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hiya...
Blogs do make a difference....I am stating this fact to as many people I know, esp the ones who thought we only waste time via blogs and these is no real output but we do have some quality stuff tht can intimidate the Gvmt n call for a ban! Mighty we are, aren't we? :)

 
At 25 July, 2006 07:20, Blogger Ketaki said...

hey.. thats a good song! surprisingly i have started developing a taste for bon jovi songs.. hoping to explore it as much as i can..

 
At 25 July, 2006 11:15, Blogger Neha said...

'Duniya...blogs do make a difference.'
oh yeah they do :D

gave a big lecture to someone on this the other day...lol..

 
At 27 July, 2006 04:13, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

oh yes ! blogs do make a difference .. and thankfully , blogspot is back

but unfortunately , after the ban , the enthu to blog is gone

 
At 27 July, 2006 06:13, Blogger Princess said...

Yeah! blogs are back. I'm really happy to see this kinda of thing happened so soon. :)

 
At 27 July, 2006 22:56, Blogger Abhishek said...

Ankit:thanks...

Scribblez to wakeup:
same here...although i've mentioned to many of my friends to get started with blogging...they still havent.Infact me getting 5 out of 6 in the TOEFL essay was all a result of blogging.

Ketaki:JBJ is god...so is zeppellin.

Neha:haha...me too.

Deepa:u've gotta get started.

Aizwaikcha: :):)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home