Saturday, March 04, 2006

Aamchi Mumbai

Being in Mumbai after a long gap of about 2 years feels really good.
Here for attending the TOEFL actually.
For any of the Mumbai-ites reading this blog this may be regular stuff,but for me this is really something good to talk about.After all, aamchi Mumbai is my place of birth yaar.
Tomorrow is Sunday.I have places to go,people to meet and many other thing to buy over here.
Sudarshan has already booked his order with me for the DVD's.
Also planning to go for a movie tomorrow...heard a lot about TAXI 9211.
Going back home on Monday evening...It'll be the same old routine schedule then.College stuff,classes....blah blah.
It sucks!!
One more thing...I'll post the snaps i mentioned in the last blog asap.
More later.

3 Comments:

At 05 March, 2006 06:39, Blogger Michelle said...

:)

 
At 05 March, 2006 10:28, Blogger Ketaki said...

i was really hoping to see u in pune!

 
At 05 March, 2006 11:14, Blogger Sudarshan said...

Dude how's u?? I'm sorry I couldn't contact you earlier: I was in Surathkal and my phone went totally bust. I couldn't turn it on at all, so there was no way I could get your cousin's number. Anyway, I'm sure you've done real well on the TOEFL...Hope to meet ya soon!! Do watch Taxi #9211 in mum if you can..its a rocking movie!! And yeah I'm waitin for the pics:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home