Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Se7en

Hi! was going thru some blogs.Just came across some posts like " The Sevens","The 7 tag"...etc. Actually the only facts i knew about the word "seven" was that, its a number.Secondly,Se7en is a Brad Pitt movie .....saw it recently. Thought that there's no harm in given it a try...So here it goes,

7 things i can do:
`Flush the toilet
`Sleep in the class
`Save money
`Mail junk
`Bunk lectures
`Damage Cd's
`Bug people (thats a proved fact)

7 things i cant do/hate:
`Form the tie ka knot
`Watch those bullshit "K" serials
`Write an essay
`Sidhu's commentry
`Wash my undergarments (so forget and dont expect me to wash yours)
`Thermodynamics
`Stinking socks

7 people i want to meet:
`Sonali Bendre
`Vladmir Putin
`Steve Waugh
`Preity Zinta
`Kimi Raikkonen
`Jennifer Aniston
`Albert Einstien (alas!)
Just named a few...cuz this list is unending.

7 angrezi gaanas i like:
`Guns n Roses-"Sweet child o' mine"
`Dire Straits-"Brothers in arms"
`MLTR-"Complicated heart"
`Linkin Park-"Crawling"
`Audioslave-"Be yourself"
`Green day-"Time of your life"
`Metallica -"Nothing else matters"

7 words/phrases I say often:
`Saala chor
`Bullshit
`Chaai-la
`You suck!
`Ekdam Sahi
`%!#*$
`Yeah,but....

7 blogs worth reading:
`Just another day..
`Turn me on....baby!!
`Tears
`Opportunity knocks many times.
`Of hostel times
`Of History & Mathematics
`Siddhagad Conquered

7 things i must be doing today:
`Go to the gym.
`Get an appointment with Dr.Sonal to fix my broken tooth.
`Call Zuhaib n tell him to get some "Id" ka biryani.
`Go to the bookstore n check if i can find FUTUREWISE.
`Call Parul n wish her ..its her b'day 2de.
`Study for the exams...especially that sucking thermodynamics.
`Post this blog.

Thats it.Finally i am done...
but...times change...and so do likes,dislikes n people(yea..people do change with changing times...especially the aliens popularly known as girls).
So may be, i'll come up with a similar "Se7en" soon.

13 Comments:

At 03 November, 2005 21:22, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Form the tie ka knot
Used to wear blazer and tie when I Was in Middle east for assignemtns....now I just dont remember.

Ekdam Sahi
YEss..at times I use this
sahi na:)
and Kuch bhi..hehehe

Get an appointment with Dr.Sonal to fix my broken tooth.
I need to fix ma tooth too....

Regarding "Se7ven", I saw this movie in Dubai and being a psycho-thriller fan, it went into ma fav movie list instantly. I cried in the end when he opens the gift box in front of Bradd.
:( :( :(
That was very sad sad sad...
Gwen :(:(:(

Nice bloggy :)
Belated Happy Diwali wishes....

 
At 04 November, 2005 08:04, Blogger Sudarshan said...

Lol......that post simply rocked abhya..I was laughing like hell by the time I finished reading it...Way to go!!U've been pretty quiet for the last few days...and u've suddenly come out with a blockbuster article..the new silent assasin eh??Keep Posting!!

 
At 05 November, 2005 10:09, Blogger Ketaki said...

sahi blog abhi.. too good! btw.. parul told me u'd called her up n dat she forgot to call u back when i was there. i'd got a cake for her. had a great day overall.

btw, didnt know dat u liked that blog of mine! it was actually a spurt of emotions then. well, thanks anyway!

finally, good luck for ur exams dearie! do well..

n yeh, it was indeed a GREAT BLOG!:D

 
At 05 November, 2005 22:07, Blogger Photography said...

nice blog. thanks

 
At 06 November, 2005 07:24, Blogger Jyotsna said...

thanks a lot..for linking me to the blog..
and thanks for dropping by my blog as well..
:)

 
At 07 November, 2005 11:10, Blogger Shubhodeep said...

hey there
this is my first time here. thanks for visiting my blog
enjoyed myself thorougly reading the posts.
cheers!
(drop by my blog again sometime at:
http://shubhodeep.blogspot.com)

 
At 12 November, 2005 05:15, Blogger PuNeEt said...

Hey thanks for dropping by my Blog

Nice to know about u

Nice Blog

 
At 14 November, 2005 08:29, Blogger Dreamcatcher said...

aaah i sleep in class too :) its one of the best things in the world to do..

 
At 15 November, 2005 08:25, Blogger . : A : . said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. Look forward to seeing you around.

 
At 17 November, 2005 01:06, Blogger Aashi said...

even i was tagged into the seven things...september archives at my space..
read all the other posts also and liked the way u keep saying "sahi" as prefix...hehe!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

 
At 17 November, 2005 01:11, Blogger Aashi said...

even i was tagged into this seven things...september archives at my space..
read the other posts also ...and i liked the way u keep using "sahi" as prefix..hehe!
thanks for commenting on my blog!

 
At 17 November, 2005 05:59, Blogger Abhishek said...

arz000n:se7en is surely a sahi movie.

sudarshan ruikar:assasin ...me??
i think twime even before killing a mosquito...so me a assasin?

ketaki:whens parul going to give me a treat?

Jeff Pioquinto-SJ,Puneet,.:a:.,Shubhodeep Pal,af,:thanks for ur visit here.

Jyotsna:Ur blogs are too good.so i linked them.Keep up da good work.

Kay,Gangadhar:Sonali is too good.

Aindrila Chaudhuri:If u find this blog interesting....y dont you to try this?its fun.

Dreamcatcher:Dont you think sleeping in da class is every students birthright?:)

 
At 02 December, 2005 19:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you guyz have adopted this 'seven-things' stuff from the bestseller by S Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home